Can you believe its been a whole year because I can't! This year has been filled with many new adventures and reflecting back, a few of the highlights include:
At 1 day old: Holding my head up for 15 seconds
At 3 weeks old: My first non-gas smile
At 4 weeks old: My first giggle
At 6 weeks old: First sound "hi"
At 2.5 months: My first plane ride
At 4 months: Sitting up on my own
At 4.5 months: Rolling over
At 6.5 months: Starting crawling
At 8 months: My first step, started clearly saying "dada" and "in-sta" for Einstein
At 8.5 months: Starting running, kicking a ball, and dancing
And from then- I have been perfecting my skills of climbing stairs, learning to turn off and on the lights, tv and dvd player. BUT STILL NO TEETH!
I celebrated my birthday on the 18th with a visit from Amma and Poppa Ray from Winnipeg. Mommy and Daddy took the day off and all of us went to the aquarium, went out for lunch and then I had an ICE CREAM Elmo cake
I had a big birthday party on the 29th at one of the local wave pools. My cousins and friends attended my party, including Uncle Leon from Winnipeg and Auntie Jenelle and Maori from Calgary. The theme of my party was my first birthday splash so everyone wore tropical gear. Mommy and Auntie Jenelle made animal cupcakes and a tropical fondant cake for us! Daddy made a monkey piƱata (with my special Auntie Andrea's help) that all the kids loved trying to smash open.
We are now getting ready for holidays (we are staying in Vancouver). We have our tree up, I went to visit Santa and we got snow today! We can't wait for our relaxing Christmas at home!
I am now 33 inches- almost 3 feet! I am also getting over the flu and a chest cold- it has been a tough couple of weeks as I have had a runny nose, not eating that well, and have a cough but, I am still playing like crazy and chasing Einstein around.
That's all for now. Have a great Holiday- we will talk in the NEW YEAR.
For those that want to see ALL the pictures of the party please click HERE!
Love you all- xoxoxo
Kailas Andrew
5835 Gilpin Street
Burnaby, British Columbia V5G 2J1
CANADA
604.628.7741
This month's slideshow:



1 comment:
Kailas gets cutier every day!! Would have loved to be at his party!
Post a Comment