Saturday, November 7, 2009

Fall, Fall, Fall...

Hi Everyone!

Fall has brought many changes- I have started going to daycare three times a week, I now run, dance, sing, and knock on doors!!!! I am keeping mommy and daddy super busy. I can pull out all my toys and I am learning what clean up time is-- although I am not as good as my mommy wants me to be at it.
First Day @ Daycare:


Einstein is still my best bud- we just chase each other around the house all day. We also play tug of war with his toys and of course still play in his water bowl, try to eat his dog food and steal his treats from his mouth! He sits right in front of my high chair when I am eating and since he is sitting so nicely, I share my food with him. He is so good at eating the food right from my hands! When I am finished, he eats all the crumbs from the floor, my high chair and bib- mommy doesn't have to vacuum! I must say...He is just the best dog-brother in the WORLD!
Feeding Einstein:



We had one set of visitors from far away-- Auntie Jamie and Uncle Paul all the way from Winnipeg! We had a lot of fun with them being tourists around Vancouver. We danced to Elmo's song everyday- they told me it was now their favorite song!!! I am really looking forward to being a ring bearer for them in August- I can't wait!!!!!

With Auntie Jamie & Uncle Paul-



I had the opportunity to celebrate two holidays this past month. I enjoyed my first Canadian Thanksgiving (Oct 8th). Mommy and Daddy and their friends Andrea and Sascha over. They cooked quite the turkey dinner!


For Halloween I dressed up as the cutest bat! Me and my BFF Nateo went to Brentwood Mall and went trick or treating! It was a blast!

Trick-or-Treating with Nateo and my cousins at the mall:


All in all, life is pretty busy these days. I am about 24 pounds and 32 inches.

My first birthday is coming up on the 18th... For those of you who can make it here is the invite! :) I am having a tropical beach party!



Take Care... Enjoy the pictures below!!

Hugs and Kisses.
Love from,
Kailas Andrew

No comments: