Today I am officially 20 months old! I am just as busy as ever- I am talking, trying to use the potty and getting more teeth!
Just to quickly brief you on what has been going on...Daddy continues to work at the hospital, but is now playing roller hockey in his free time. Mommy finished her term teaching those kids and Einstein is still my best friend (to him I might be his worst enemy)!
We continue to stay busy with play dates with my friends,birthday parties, hikes, trips to WA state and having the odd family night at home.
I stopped going to daycare at the end of June and have been staying home with Mommy. We have a full summer planned, with visitors and trips! Auntie Christie (I called her "STEE") visited from Winnipeg the first week in July. We had lots of "fun" shopping- well at least her and mommy did! We also headed down to Seattle for the weekend and spent time with our friends Amber, Rick and Bryson who were visiting from New York State.

We plan to drive from Vancouver to Montana to Wyoming... thru the Black Hills and Badlands to Grand Forks then stay a few days in Winnipeg! We hope to see the following major sites- Yellowstone Park, Crazy Horse, Mt. Rushmore as well as family and good friends in Grand Forks and Winnipeg.
On August 7th, I am going to be the RING BEARER for my Auntie Jamie's wedding (to my almost Uncle Paul)! I am really excited to be apart of their special day. I have been practicing with the pillow from Mommy and Daddy's wedding,but all I like to do is throw it at Einstein. I hope I get it together before the big day!
I have a new babysitter, one of Mommy's students, so Mommy and Daddy can go out on dates. :) I really like her as she has taken me to many parks in my wagon, story time at the library and taught me how to catch ants!! Mommy and Daddy have been able to go to a concert so far and who knows, they might go to a movie in couple of weeks!
I am just about 3 feet and 28 pounds. I am finally getting my canine teeth in- so I almost have 6 teeth at 20 months! I know most of my body parts, I can identify different types of animals and how to count to 3. I use my manners better than my parents as I can say "peez"and "tank chu" I love to dance, kick balls, throw balls and run! I know where my "time out" area is so I can face the wall when I do something that Mommy or Daddy doesn't like. I am using the potty when I am put on it, but I don't tell them when I have to go. I tell Einstein to "sit" and "stop" when he is barking too loud.
I am looking forward to seeing some of you in the new few weeks. Enjoy some pictures below!
Sending lots of love your way-
Kailas Andrew
xoxoxo



No comments:
Post a Comment