Thursday, December 4, 2008

Einstein and Some More Pictures

We forgot to mention how Einstein is handling his new brother... He has been the perfect "big brother"! He runs to his cradle everytime Kailas makes a peep and looks back at us as if to say "come on... he is doing something! " He also guards Kailas whereever he is- he has to be by his side at all times. We have both noticed how much Einstein has matured!

Here are some pictures of our time with Kailas over the past 2 weeks. So, enjoy and turn up your speakers! This is the song that plays in my head everytime I sit and relax with Kailas... Only if I had the voice to sing it to him!
Hugs and Kisses
SK

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kailas is ONE beautiful Gawryluk!! I think he was winking at Papa Ray and wondering where he was. Don't worry we will be coming to see you soon! Hugs and Kisses to Kailas! Love Amma & Papa Ray! Great presentation!