On Tuesday November 18th at 10:03 AM, Kailas Andrew Singh Gawryluk entered our world at Altru hospital in Grand Forks, ND. He weighed 8 lbs and 13 ounces at a length of 22 3/4 ". Delivery went well for Sangeeta and she is recovering quickly. Kailas is very healthy and spends his days sleeping and eating; he is anxiously awaiting meeting everyone!
What's in a name?
If you are wondering where we got his name from, we accidentally came across his name while perusing the net. The name is of Sanskrit (Indian) origin and is the paradise for the god Shiva.
For anyone interested in sending him messages, his email account is kgawryluk@gmail.com
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Thanks for posting pics so fast. Kailas is such a cute baby!
Congratulations! I guess you decided to hold off on the Norse names until next baby? I may need coaching on how to say Kailas, but I like the etymology. Are you home from the hospital?
We are holding off from a Nordic name at this time. Kailas is pronounced Ki-Lass and we'll be home from the hospital around dinner time tonight!
Post a Comment